Lady Accused Of Infidelity After Obliging Boyfriend's Request


Tayo had just returned from the States when
we met at Quilox, he was hanging out with
his boys and I was there with my friends. We
came in some sort of entourage, everyone
with their man, but I came alone, I was a
loner.
Our eyes had met more than once in a few
minutes and I felt I could read through his
soul already. To me he passed for that type
of guy who had a very calm disposition on
the outside, but had a tiger within.
He finally walked up to me and true to my
predictions he was all and more that I
expected. Gently he introduced himself,
politely he asked me to a dance.
READ ALSO: Man Catches Wife Pants Down
With Neighbour In Lagos And This Happened
On the dance floor he took of the cloak of
innocence and I had the most steamy dance
of my entirely boring life. The music faded
but not the kindled fondness for eachother.
That was how it all began, from a dance to
some crazy romance. I had fallen for the
devil, I knew it but thought myself too
apprehensive.
Tee as he was fondly called by his friends,
was very adventurous. He knew alot and was
ever eager to explore everything, I found his
spontaneity very attractive.
However, three months down the line, I began
to notice some withdrawal in Tee’s behaviour
towards me. At first I thought it was just a
phase that will wear off quickly, but that was
not the case.
I tried everything possible to see that things
got back to normal, but the more I tried he
seemed to draw away, for the first time in
our brief relationship, I saw Tee literally crawl
back into his shell.
Luckily one night, I had been stuck in traffic
on the Island and would not be able to make
it back to the estate where I stay in Isolo. So
I found my way to Yaba where Tayo was
living.
That night he was all uptight, wasn’t the
prank master as usually, there was
practically no life in him. It felt like I was an
outcast and so I was desperate to know
what the problem was.
He initially did not want to say anything, then
soon after much persuasion, he shocked me.
Tee talked about how boring we had become,
how much a routine our life was and how
anyone who watched closely could tell what
we will be doing at a particular time or where
next we would be headed.
I was confused, it all didn’t make sense to
me but what could I have done. I couldn’t
sleep that night, I was certain that though he
did not say it, I was the boring one. Perhaps
he wanted out, but I wasn’t ready to put out
the flame of his passion.
So I began to loosen myself, I did things I
will not ordinarily had done. We would go by
Eleko beach and within one of its raffia hut,
we would smoke some weed and make out
after.
READ ALSO: Man Catches Wife With ‘Social
Media’ Adultery, Takes Drastic Action
Afterwards
I was not certain of the strange stuffs I had
started doing but I would rather do them
than loose Tee. Taking things an extra notch,
brought him back to me gradually.
But like they say, one compromise leads to
another, till you find yourself at the edge of a
cliff. This was my case.
Just few weeks to the rejuvenation of our
relationship, Tee and I went to his friend’s
house in Lekki.
His friend (Boye) was one of those who was
with him the day we met. Of all his friends,
Boye seemed to be Tee’s best friend.
Boye had his girlfriend over too, we spent the
night drinking and playing games.
Somewhere deep into the night, we started to
talk about relationships and sexuality, Boye
and his girl said they were very open
sexually.
We talked loud unaware of our voices
echoing into the darkness that had enveloped
the perfectly preened neighborhood.
Tee decided we would stay over, having had
too much to drink for the night. It was quite
unlike him, he would have made us turbo in
his Benz, just for the fun of drunk-driving.
The room went quite for a while, Tee’s legs
accidentally knocked off the empty bottles of
Hennessy laying at the foot of the centre-
table.
I was jolted by the sound, having drifted into
some brief sleep, on opening my eyes again,
Boye was making out with his lady.
Tee looked really tipsy but made for my lips,
perhaps turned on by Boye’s rather loud
make-out section.
I kissed him but gestured for us to head for
Boye’s spare room, he hesitated and I
reluctantly continued with the kissing.
A few minutes later we were engrossed so
much that we didn’t notice Boye and his
girlfriend staring at us, it was the lady’s
cackling that gave them away.
Just then, Boye said he and his lady had
decided to do something very exiting, I was
wondering what they had decided, it was the
lady who let the cat out.
She said “we have decided to trade partners,
one night only”.
I thought it some nasty joke, but the grin on
Tee’s face gave me concern, the thought
seem to have excited him.
Surprisingly, Tee agreed to the rather
expensive joke. He gave it a nod and the
before I knew it Boye’s girl was on my man’s
lap.
She kissed him in a manner I felt she will
steal him with her tongue. I was jealous but
played along.
Boye motioned towards me, he was in no way
my spec, but again what would I have done?
I tried to enjoy myself, seeing that Tee
seemed to be having a really hot session. I
didn’t bother for any foreplay, I just pulled
Boye unto myself and we had sex.
All the time I was looking over to see Tee and
this crazy girl who should be doing her thing
with Boye, it was cruel torture.
She seemed to be having more fun with Tee
than she did with Boye. Thirty minutes later
and they still were on foreplay.
Boye urged me to join him in the room, I was
hesitant but gave in to his request just to
please my man.
We had some more sex, but I wasn’t enjoying
it. I guess the influence of the drink was all
that made me bear the disgust.
After a while, Tee walked in just as Boye was
getting off me, he said it was time to leave.
On the way he seemed a little off-key, he told
me he did not go all the way with Boye’s
girlfriend. He said he did not feel it was right,
just then I began to feel guilty.
READ ALSO: Confession: My Boss Uses Me
As He Likes, I Have Become His Play Thing
One week after the shady deal at Boye’s
place, Tayo broke up with me. He said he
could not believe that I would go all the way
with his best friend.
He said what I and Boye did was shameful
and as such was a dent on his pride, he
claimed his heart was broken.
I tried to tell him that I did it to please him,
but he said it was a very foolish thing to do,
he accused me of infidelity.
I am certain I would not have done such an
irrational thing but for the alcohol and the
drive to satisfy Tees thirst for adventure.
Tee says we must call it quits, I say we are
on recess. I need my man back, help me
convince him that I have never and will never
cheat on him or do anything to hurt his ego