FICTION: My First Night As A First Class Prostitute


If anyone had told me six hours before now
that I would be in a room with this aged fat
man, all dressed looking like a first class
‘runs babe’, I would have argued with them. I
stared around, looking almost confused.
It was a Friday and Dorcas, my roommate,
had called me to inform me of a birthday
party happening later in the day.
She called me from home, and although her
plan when she was leaving school on
Wednesday was to return to school on
Sunday evening, she changed her mind and
decided to come back to the hostel on Friday
evening so she could attend the birthday
bash of a popular rich man in Lagos.
Dorcas is a party girl. The only thing that can
make her not go for any big party in town is
school exams. And we had finished our
second semester exams on Tuesday, with few
practicals left for the coming week, hence,
her decision to go home on Wednesday and
return on Sunday.
READ ALSO: My Encounter With A Married
Ibadan Man
It was as if Dorcas knew I was officially the
‘most bored person’ in the world that day
when she put a call to me telling me about
the said birthday bash which her school
mother had invited her to.
From the way she sounded on phone, there
were lots of incentives attached to being
present at the party. Meeting with top
politicians and top influencers in the country
(which I was not too keen about), going
home with lots of cash if you know how to
play your game quite well… (I didn’t know
what that really meant, but was hoping
everything would be just fine), and so many
more!
File photo of prostitutes hanging out on the
streets
I just wanted to have fun in the company of
my friends, get out of this my boredom state
which I had been for 48 hours and return
back with well… money!
I knew that I was a smart girl (I still am), so
no matter what games they might be
planning for everybody present at the party
to do to win some money, I was sure of
myself.
Just like Dorcas, I had no boyfriend but
although Dorcas had been in and out of five
relationships, I really could not figure out why
I could not hold on to one.
Most of the guys who had asked me out
ended up irritating me… except Abiola.
Abiola was studying Computer Science and
he was about two levels above me. It was
the fifth month since Abiola and I had been
friends (although he was still waiting for my
reply to his proposal).
The ‘clean’ dark guy was, and is still cool,
calm and collected. Unlike those other boys
who just get me irritated with either their
behaviors, orientation or their words, Abiola
always knew when to talk, keep quiet and he
was always making me laugh.
Although I was deeply convinced that he was
the one for me, I still dragged my reply to his
proposal just to be sure of what I was
getting into.
“At least, he’s still better than all of those
other unserious guys,” I had silently thought.
READ ALSO: How I Almost Ruined My
Admission By Staring At Ladies’ Boobs
“I will never allow him go. He’s the one for
me,” I assured myself further.
But Dorcas is a free bird; she had tried out
about seven relationships that did not work
out, they all ended even before they started.
The last one ended dramatically and I was
very thankful it ended at the time it did.
Well… when Dorcas called me to intimate me
on how we were going to meet, I wanted to
ask her how her school mother, whom she
had not seen in years, suddenly got across to
her, to tell her about the gig happening later
in the day.
She was obviously in a rush to get off the
phone so as to prepare and get back to
school on time.
When Dorcas arrived, we were both in a
haste, and our dressing routine which usually
takes two hours, ended in less than thirty-five
minutes.
Spotting a sheer tube dress that barely
covered my boobs and butt, with other parts
of my body leaving much to be imagined, I
was all set for the party.
“Wheeeeeeeeeew!” Dorcas exclaimed when we
were all set. “Omo, you’re simply hot.”
With the both of us gaily dressed, a car was
already waiting to pick us outside. It was
later that I got to know that it was part of
the arrangement for the gig; everyone is
taken care of right from their doorsteps.
When we finally got to the venue, I was
thankful to God that I dressed like a ‘big
babe’, although my parents would have to
look twice to be sure it was their daughter
they were actually seeing.
We got to the venue few minutes before
11pm and there was music and various
games for all the fine ladies and the ‘big
men’.
Looking around, I didn’t see any young boy
that could conveniently fall into the category
of the word ‘young’. The space was filled
with ‘big old men’ and many young girls, but I
was not bothered.
As we moved more into the night, I noticed
that Dorcas had drifted away from me, she
was laughing off already in the company of
two old men. At a point, I didn’t see her
again and I just concluded she had gone to
the other side of the space with her newly
found friends.
While I was doing my thing, my eyes got in
contact with a pot-bellied man for the third
time. I saw him as he finally got up, making
a move towards me.
While I was still wondering, “who will talk to
this pot-bellied, overfed man,” he got to
touch me on my shoulders.
And since my short dress was barely covering
my backside and my boobs, the man must
have been drunk with all other revealing parts
of my body that he saw.
READ ALSO: How I Almost Lost My Admission
By Staring At Ladies’ Boobs (II)
Before I could say Jack, I was already in a
seat alone with our dear ‘Wonderman’ (that
was what he called himself). He was quite a
funny man and I said in my mind he wouldn’t
be a bad friend for the night.
After a while, he asked us to move down a
room. The hall was already getting deserted
with only few people left and the few people
left were all in pairs. I tried Dorcas’ number,
it was switched off so I decided to follow
‘Wonderman’, since it was my last resort.
When we got in, he went straight to the
bathroom and within few minutes, returned in
only his underwear.
I had watched a few of Nollywood movies
with this kind of scene and it was almost
looking like another one was about to play
out; in which I was fast becoming the star
actress. I could not breathe properly again,
my heart was beating faster than necessary.
I decided to think back at what pushed me to
the situation I was, with a man old enough to
be my dad, all alone in this well-furnished
room.
Wonderman did not allow me enter deep into
my thoughts before he jerked me back to life
again by touching my shoulder…(my shoulder
again!).
When I looked at him, his face had already
changed. He was not looking like the person I
met outside minutes back, he was looking
like one who will get anything done at all
costs.
The expression on his face, his body
movements all suggested he was only
waiting for me to make a move. A move, that
I was not sure what exactly he wanted.
His hands had already made for my boobs
and… I was freaking hot already, but was not
sure of what exactly I wanted.
I was already enjoying the guilty, but sweet
feeling, before my senses returned. I quickly
looked around, picked up my bag which I had
dropped somehow, and ran out of the room.
It was close to midnight, so there was really
nowhere for me to go, but I managed to get
a taxi which took me straight home.
After taking my bath, I played the scene all
over again. And although I enjoyed the aspect
where he was beginning to fondle with my
bosom, I just told myself, “that’s exactly how
prostitution starts.”
What would I have told Abiola whom I was
seriously considering as a future partner?
Well… I didn’t do anything silly. I was glad as
I sneaked into my blanket and slept off
almost immediately. What a day it was for
me!