How I Made Love To My Father


My name is Stella and I am 25 years of age.
I started having erotic feelings for my father
when I was 21 years old. I was in my finals
at the university . My parents got married at
a very young age so they had us on time and
we grew with them. I was the most favourite
of dad’s children and I loved him so much.
READ ALSO: How My Ex-Boyfriend Almost
Killed Me In Lagos
Despite the number of children my parents
had, my dad still looks charming– tall, a very
sexy physique and most importantly, very
rich. I was so attached to my dad as a child
but when I became an adult, the feelings
became sexual.
I lived off campus in a 3-bedroom flat alone
while in my finals, One fateful day. my dad
paid me a visit. I have been having funny
imagination of being in bed with my him and
prayed to have at least one opportunity to
fulfill my heart desire.
He already called an hour before to inform so
I was prepared and bent on carrying out my
plan of seducing him. Eventually, he arrived
and we exchanged pleasantries. He inquired
about my well being after he which he settled
comfortably on one of the cushions in the
sitting room. I sat close to him with my head
on his shoulder while we talked.
In the middle of our discussion, I started
caressing his hairy chest. At first he didn’t
understand what I was doing until my hand
got to his manhood. He pushed me away
forcefully and asked what that about, I began
sobbing on the floor. He moved with
compassion to calm me down and quickly
apologized for being so hard on me.
As he spoke, I wasn’t really listening to what
he was saying, my eyes was just fixed on his
face as I thought of how much I was in love
with him. He lifted me up to rest on his
shoulder that was when I quickly locked lips
with him. He became so shocked and asked
amidst shouting, ‘ Stella are you going crazy?’
why the strange act? I answered him by
confessing my long overdue feelings for him.
I said ‘ Dad I know it’s kinda odd but I am
crazy about you, I love you dad, I am deeply
in love with you. I can’t seem to get you off
my mind’. I didn’t know how to approach you
at home because of mummy and I wasn’t
having enough courage to but when you
called to inform about your visit, I made up
my mind to show you in my actions what I
feel for you”. I said. He stood there both
shocked and dumbfounded.
READ ALSO: How I Seduced My Lecturer
After what seems like he was deaf and didn’t
hear a word of what I had said, he picked up
his phone to leave. I broke down in tears. He
couldn’t stand me tearing up. That was his
weakest point. He sat down, cuddled me on
his lap and asked me to repeat what I just
said. I told him to allow us give it a trial
because obviously, it was like he felt the
same way. I promised him that it will be our
darkest secret and mum won’t ever find out.
While talking, my hands were already
unzipping his trouser. The next second, his
dick was already in my mouth before he
could make any move. I gave him a hard suck
and weakened him completely though I know
my mum doesn’t do that to him. I continued
with sucking him until I made sure he would
not resist me any longer. I quickly undressed
him and sat on him.
I was already wet so penetrating wasn’t that
difficult. I made love to him like I have never
done in a long while. At this point, his mouth
was already on my sumptuous boobs, he
sucked and smooched my boobs so hard
while I gave him the pleasure of his life. My
dad has it all. His dick was so long and
thick that it almost reached my navel. He did
me so hard like no one has ever done not
even my young boyfriend.
I know it’s an abominable act but at that
moment but I really didn’t give a damn. After
hours of rough love making, he released
inside me and we were both exhausted. He
smiled at me and told me that I was the
sweetest woman he had ever been with in his
entire life. Even my mum could not match up
with me.
He gave in to my request of having a secret
love affair so that made him to visit me
every weekend. My boyfriend, Michael started
suspecting me and at a point got fed up and
broke up with me, I still didn’t care. My dad
gave me the whole world; he showered me
with gifts and cars. After my graduation, he
bought me a house in one of the private
estates in Lekki despite my mum’s
complaints.
READ ALSO : How My Best Friend Almost
Snatched My Husband
My dad arranged a trip to Dubai for just him
and I secretly. We spent one week in the
hotel making love and shopping. It was the
best week of my life. Two months after we
returned from Dubai, I felt sick. At first I
thought it was normal malaria until I visited
the clinic and conducted a test, I discovered
the shocking bombshell of my entire life. I
was pregnant for my dad.
That was when it dawned on me what I’ve
done to myself. My dad found out the next
weekend when he visited and insisted that I
must keep the baby so that I don’t lose my
life doing dangerous abortion. Now I have
started making plans to leave the country but
my dad has used his influence to block my
travel plans.
Now I’m six months pregnant and have gone
into hiding because of my mum. She is now
on the verge of killing herself.
Please I need help to convince my dad that I
cannot have this child.
What do I do? How do I get myself out of
this calamity that has befallen me and is
almost claiming my life?