Confession Of Lagos Housewife - I Cheat On My Two Pump Chump Hubby


I am Nnenna, a Lagos housewife and I have
a very special issue that needs to be dealt
with urgently, it is about to ruin my marriage
of over 5 years.
File Photo
I and my husband had a very beautiful life
together, but that was until two years into
our marriage, just after we had our first and
only child.
Tommy as I fondly call him had lost his job
then and would not have me work, he said it
was his duty to provide for his family and
believed that our child would need all my
attention.
I used to be marketer at one of the leading
banks, while he worked with an oil firm but
was retrenched due to certain unclear
circumstances.
READ ALSO: Confession Of A Runs Girl: How
I Escaped Being Used For Ritual During Sex
The quest for a job took a toll on my
husband because we had debts to offset, so
many bills left unpaid.
During that period, Tommy will go out very
early only to come back very late at night.
The time spent however, did not reflect on
our economic status.
We were not begging but we could tell that
the family was digging too deep into its
reserves.
After about a year and no serious job
forthcoming, Tommy decided he would go
into a business of his own.
He started a business with the little we had
saved over the years, he gave it his all, time,
body and soul.
Tommy could be very determined and that
was the spirit he put into the business,
however, it was our home that suffered the
brunt.
Gradually I began to feel the detachment
from him, he was more connected with
making the business boom, there was little or
no time for me and my little boy.
Our sex life was almost dead and when we
did have anything intimate it was shabby at
best.
He gave numerous excuses of why his
performance had drastically come to an all
time low, from business thoughts to the
Lagos stress that is always tied to the ever
present gridlocks for no just cause.
I cried severally because I was starved not
just of both love and sex, perhaps you might
think I am vain but please don’t judge me till
you have walked a mile in my shoes.
Tommy could not hold his own for even five
minutes, no sooner than he gets in and the
milk is spilt. He said he had tried several
things but they just don’t work.
For months and then over a year, things
continued the same way. After a while, I gave
up totally, resigning to fate.
Good thing is, the business started to grown
miraculously, but the more it grew, the
distant my husband became from me.
There was no day without a meeting, the
weekends were spent virtually at his business
place, only on rare occasions did I and my
son go visiting there.
I was idle, and perhaps that was the avenue
for certain things to happen, things I am not
so proud to mention.
The most crazy of all that I began to indulge
in, is basically living on socio-media. While I
bore my heart in subtle Tweets and Facebook
posts, I wore a hypocritical look on
Instagram.
READ ALSO: How I Slept With My Father’s
Wife — Lagos Guy
My photos bearing faked smiles, hid my inner
torment, but there was this guy who could
read between the lines, he introduced himself
to me as Benson.
He was about 10 years younger than myself
and twenty years younger than my husband.
But he was smart and witty, I was caught
off-guard.
Benson made me pour my heart to him in
such a way that I felt exposed, and before I
could blink, we were dating.
From internet chats we advanced to calls and
texts, before I knew it, I was inviting this
young man into my matrimonial home.
He was young but Benson sure did know how
to treat a lady, there was never a boring
moment with him, as his wits exuded
effortlessly.
Soon I was almost forgetting that I had a
husband, it was more like living with yet
another flat mate, as all we did whenever my
husband got back from work was brief chats
(boring) and off to bed.
Whenever he got into his room to sleep, I got
talking with Benson under the guise of
staying with my tender son. We would do all
sorts of crazy stuffs over the phone and I felt
like a teenager again.
The first day I and Benson made love, it
stirred a wild passion in me and I could not
get enough of him. I would invite him over on
certain weekends, we would meet up at his
place on other days and somehow I never got
caught.
Few days ago, my husband came back with a
gift, it was a brand new Toyota Corolla. He
told me he knew that he had not been living
up to expectations and was going to make it
up to me. He said very soon we would be
moving into a new apartment of our own,
adding that he kept it a secret to surprise
me.
I was shocked, did not know what to say. I
had mixed feelings, guilt, joy, astonishment
all playing out at once.
We made love that night, after so long, it
was the same. He came prematurely, I really
wanted to confront him but something kept
holding me back.
The house we talked about is almost set, the
future looks bright again. But beyond the
money and the comfort, a woman has other
needs.
READ ALSO: Confession Of A Lagos Campus
Babe: How I Seduced My Lecturer
I really want to get rid of Benson, but do not
know how to go about it. Especially because
I cannot get enough of all he does to me,
besides, my husband still has his chronic
case of premature ejaculation.
Honestly, I am perplexed and that is why I
have written this. I know my problem sounds
a like trivial and selfish to a large extent, but
I really need help, I cannot pleasure myself
for life to stay faithful to my husband.
Please what can I do to salvage what is left
of my life and marriage, Tommy might soon
sense my detachment to him, he might
become suspicious of certain moves I make.
I need to be satisfied but my husband can’t
give what I want.